• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Top Poster on Forum

kayal

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
Look at who the number one poster is on the forum-Alicia with over 330!!! What kind of prize does she get?:)

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I think she should get an all expenses paid week vacation for two to wherever she wants! :D

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Wow! Ruth what a great suggestion. From your mouth to Laureen's pocket book. Actually, I would rather money be spent on more courses offered at CCO. Tomorrow after church I am going to spend the afternoon studying for an exam I am taking the first week of April. Laureen is way ahead of me and I am jealous. :D

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
That's what we like about you, Alicia. You are constantly learning more and ready to help others learn, too.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I do love to learn. Sad thing is that I only like to learn the stuff I like. My children are the same way. Carolyn I need to take the CPC-I exam again. I failed it. So, all of you out there that don't pass the first time in a certification exam.....you are not alone. It is a dozy. Honestly, my trouble is that it is heavy in CPT (not my favorite) and I tend to speed read things and jump to conclusions. Can't really do that with this one. It kicked my butt. Needless to say I am committed to get that one out of the way before I get others. Then maybe Laureen and I will have a contest to see how many letters we can get behind our name. Or...just see who can stay on top in post for the forum. :p I truly am not a competitive person.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
CPT coding is not my favorite, either. I like the ICD-9 coding better, but some exams will have both the ICD-9 and CPT coding. I guess we all have to learn the CPT book inside and out to pass :rolleyes:. I hope you pass the CPC-I exam, Alicia.